- Audio links from our teleconferences.
- 04/22/2020 Unemployment and related financial advise
- 04/26/2020 Medical, Financial and Mortgage advises
- 04/30/2020 Small Business Paycheck Protection Program(PPP)
- More helpful resources
- CARES Act explained In Amharic
- Frequently asked Covid-19 Virus questions
- Frequently asked Unemployment and other Financial questions
Ethiopian Community Association in Atlanta after school tutorial session program is now open.
About The Ethiopian Community Association of Atlanta
Ethiopian Community Association of Atlanta (ECAA) is a non-profit social, cultural and philanthropic organization. Our composition reflects the rich ethnic and cultural diversity of Ethiopia. ECAA make every effort to promote successful integration of Ethiopians to the wider American society while preserving their cultural heritage. It is our goal to promote understanding and harmony between and among Ethiopians and members of the wider Georgia community by facilitating communication regarding the histories, backgrounds, languages and cultures of the respective communities. Established on February 07, 1983, ECAA assists in the promotion of personal growth, financial stability, positive family and community relations and community empowerment. The adjustment and development of all of ECAA’s constituents is facilitated with programs in the areas of advocacy, education, employment, healthcare and community outreach.
Join Ethiopian Community Association of Atlanta today
Thank you our community sponsors